This winter, trust your vehicle’s interior to the WeatherTech DigitalFit Floor Liner. Digitally measured and cut to the custom specifications of your make and model, the DigitalFit floor liner features deep reservoirs to keep snow, salt, and boot runoff away from your vehicle’s carpeting. Because they are specifically crafted for your ride, you can rest assured that these liners will provide maximum protection to arguably one of your vehicle’s most vulnerable surfaces. Additionally, the precise fit of the digitally measured liners accentuate your vehicle’s interior perfectly.
Crafted from a patent pending High Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as a textured surface.
Features and Benefits:
- Complete protection. Because this liner is digitally measured using laser precision, it provides the absolute maximum protection possible. While a universally fitted liner might be able to handle dry messes (to a degree), they can bubble and shift during use. As you can imagine, a shifting liner under the feet of the driver can pose a very real danger: pedal blockage.
- Deep channels to redirect fluid. Try as you might, spills will happen. Mud on your boots will happen. Salty slush will happen. The point is, messes and stains are inevitable; that’s why WeatherTech’s DigitalFit liners have deep grooves and reservoirs to redirect these liquid disasters away from your vulnerable interior surfaces. The lower reservoir also prevents the debris and liquid from shifting around while driving.
- Protect your clothing, not just your vehicle’s floor. What’s the use in protecting one fabric if another gets destroyed in the process? An additional benefit to the liner’s channeled surface is clothing protection. Short of a flood, you needn’t worry about dirty runoff water drenching your cuffs.
- Easy to clean. Sure it’s nice to have deep reservoirs for the water to drain into, but how easy is it to remove this excess liquid from your ride? The DigitalFit liner features an over the door sill – which allows you to return the grim, water, sludge, and mud back from whence it came.
- Protect the resale value of your vehicle. Whether we’re buying or selling in this economy, we want to make sure we maximizing the value of our money. Using a DigitalFit floor liner is a modest investment in the future saleability of your vehicle.
- Visual appeal to enhance the look of your vehicle’s interior. We spend so much time customizing the look and feel of the exterior of our trucks and SUVs that we sometimes forget that to give the interior a little TLC.