The top and bottom layers are crafted from a fiberglass reinforced polymer (FRP) while the layer in between consists of a 3lb. density expanded polystyrene; a lightweight resin that adds rigidity to the panel.
Features and Benefits
- Low profile. The UnderCover rests inside the bedrails for an ultra-sleek, visually appealing look. Remember, just because something is performing a useful function, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be pleasing to the eye.
- Complete accessibility. Built in prop rods secure the cover in an open position so you’ll have both hands free to grab your gear. The prop rods themselves stow neatly out of the way with conveniently placed rubber clips.
- Removal made easy. This tonneau cover is easily removed in as little as 1-2 minutes to keep your focus where it should be – on the job at hand. UnderCover makes assembly and removal a snap; the lightweight design of the cover means that anyone, regardless of the level of strength can easily complete a solo removal.
- Weather resistant. While not completely waterproof, the FLEX tonneau cover employs rubber seals and drainage tubes to channel water out of the truck bed.
- No drill installation. If you’ve got a wrench and a little elbow grease, the FLEX tonneau will go on easily in just a few minutes.
- Built tough. The reinforced fiberglass polymer may be lightweight, but it is strong. The FLEX cover can withstand a weight of up to 400 lbs., and is built in such a way that it will never crack, warp, fade, rust, or corrode.
- Compatibility. The FLEX tonneau cover works perfectly with with most under the rail drop-in bed liners – with only minimal trimming possibly required. Also works well with bed extenders and factory cargo management systems.
FLEX combines the security of a hard locking cover and the convenience of a soft cover; offering the best of both worlds.